Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal Birthmark / Eye Line Removal Machine
How it works?
The laser acts on the target area, and penetrates the cuticle into the derma layer, then absorbed by the pigment. When the pigment absorbs very high energy in a quite short time, the pigment mass expands quickly and breaks into particles. The particles are absorbed by phagocytes and finally excreted out from body. Finally, the pigment becomes lighter and lighter gradually till disappearing.
1) Removal tattoo, eyeliner, eye brow, remove black, red, blue, and all kinds of color pigment,
2) Remove dermis spot, fleck, black nevus, age pigment, birthmark and Nevus of Ota
3) The 1064nm wavelength mainly for black, blue, cyan pigment .tattoo removal
4) The 532nm wavelength mainly for red, coffee, brown pigment. Tattoo removal
Q-switches Nd: YAG Laser
0 - 1000MJ/cm2
1064nm & 532nm
AC220V/50Hz or AC110V/60Hz
2 - 15
0 - 6ns
1mm - 10mm
1Hz - 6Hz
nage Water Cooling
Semi-conductor Cooling System
1mm2 - 10mm2
5 - 25
860hPa - 1060hPa
20 - 55
500hPa - 1060hPa
The working time should be controlled less than 40 minutes every time and then stop for 20 minutes.
1. Pregnant women, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure
2. Sensitivity to light crowd forbidden to do
3. There is an open wound site
4. Can not avoid the glare of the recent population
5. Banning breast menstrual period
6. Are in the effectiveness of products should stop nursing for 1-3 months
7. The projection on the surface of the skin birthmarks, moles
8. Hairy nevus, scar therapy.
Q: Am I a candidate for tattoo removal?
A: Most likely! Our laser can treat virtually all ink colors on all skin tones. Laser tattoo removal is the best option for those looking to remove unwanted ink, and there are very few contraindications to the treatment.
Q: How long does it take?
A: Treatments are very fast, and most tattoo removal appointments take 15 or 30 minutes at maximum. The actual treatment time is typically less than 3-5 minutes while some last just under 10 seconds.
Treatments are scheduled a minimum of six weeks apart to allow for quality ink elimination and skin healing between sessions.
Q: Can most tattoos be treated ?
A: The majority of tattoos respond to laser treatments. Some pigments, especially green, orange and yellow are more difficult than other colors to eradicate, but even they usually respond following a prolonged course of treatments. What separates Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal from other laser tattoo removal clinics is that our technology removes the full spectrum of colors rather than just a few certain colors.
Q: Does Laser Tattoo Removal treat minors ?
A: Yes. Any patient under 18 years of age can be treated with parental/guardian consent..
Q: Does laser tattoo removal hurt ?
A: Laser tattoo removal can sting a little and feels like having an elastic band snapped against the skin. Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal owns and operates a Q-Plus C laser, which is the most powerful laser on the market as well as one of the most gentle on the skin. In the past, laser tattoo removal was relatively unpleasant; technology has matured a great deal